Everyone is encouraged to apply, including entry level!
Angela Schlipp of YOH recruiting is looking for applicants!
Below is a summary of what they are looking for. Basically, Boeing is holding weekly assessments starting in January 2014 and probably thru March at least. As long as the candidate passes the assessment, offers will be made on the spot. All the positions are in Charleston, SC. Please have the candidate email their resume to me and I would be more than happy to give them a call. Thanks for all your help!!
YOH has 200+ contract openings for Aircraft Structural Mechanics / Technicians / Assemblers for a top Aerospace Provider (Hiring Now to Start in January 2014) to join our client in North Charleston, SC.
Duration: 9 months plus / Likely 1 year+ Pay Rate: $23.00 p/hr & time and a half for Overtime.
Please Note: This is only for Experienced AIRCRAFT Mechanics / Technicians / Assemblers with Structures; Sheet Metal, Composites, Aluminum or Carbon Fiber experience or prior military mechanics and maintenance.
Job Responsibilities: Precision Drill, Rivet, Use Micrometers, Calipers, and read Blueprints.
- Six (6) months plus or more of heavy structures experience with large commercial or military aircraft. Also may include Sheet Metal, Composites, MRO, composites repair.
- Required experience with using drills (precision), rivets, shims, torques, fasteners, hi-locks, installs, fasteners, align, adjust and perform the necessary pre-installation assembly work to accomplish the installation of structural components.
- Must be able to read blue prints/schematics.
- Experience with close tolerances.
- Must be able to do precision drilling on structures.
- Please make sure the experience listed is reflected on your resume.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START in January 2014.
Discover all that’s possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-275-1235
Senior Aviation Recruiter
Yoh | A Day & Zimmermann Company
Fax: 314-878-3313 |Email email@example.com
Download the Flyer: